I've just upgraded to the latest version (sad to say I was at 1.4.3) and my top bar is all out of whack, can't quite figure out how to fix it:
I can't get my logo to stick to the top, additionally as you can see a bunch of my icons have the spacing all messed up. I've pretty much reverted...
Thanks Russ :)
Looks like reverting page container did the trick. I didn't see anything that I specifically changed in there so it was safe to revert.. looked like mostly XenBase stuff.. I am now seeing the user bar.
I only see two more that are out of date I will have a closer look at. Thanks...
Ok cool - let me give that a shot a bit later today. Thank you for all your help in this! Support is awesome here :)
I'll keep more up to date from here on.. haha. I'd imagine smaller revision updates are a bit easier to manage.
Yea I enabled that and it's still not working. When I look at the default Frag Zone I do actually see the userbar.. so it seems like I wrecked something in my substyle.. hmm.
The !important thing did work for Xenporta though!