1.5.8 Status Report

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Hello everyone,

I wanted to take a quick moment to update everyone on the status of 1.5.8. Normally we wouldn't go this long without an update but I've been working hard on this update with some rather large improvements. The complete change-log is massive and the bulk of it is fine tuning various areas which needed to be done.

Here's a small list of some the things we've been focusing on:
  • Message improvements, this includes a ton of CSS, style property and template clean up
  • Various mobile fixes and improvements
  • Cleaned up the properties the best we could including removing quite a few old style properties which caused confusion
  • Header CSS revamp, this has been one of the biggest headaches on styles in the past. I've taken time to go through and adjust the header area making it for easier customization and less headaches!
We're almost there for the update, I'm in the final stage of testing various things. Thank you for your continued support and patience. Our current 1.5.7 will run just fine on the latest XenForo just as a heads up.

Same as 4 days ago, should note too we're on a little holiday weekend here as well, limited access current until Tuesday.

I'm awful at dates, it looks like XF is gearing up for a 1.5.9 patch and we'll do our best to have it ready. There's zero point in rushing out the release but it's almost there. I strive to make sure the update goes as smooth as possible for everyone with little corrective action required, this makes for a tedious task.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back