1.5 Sneak Peak

Its been awhile since we've had a larger release but 1.5 is set to change that a little :).

With the new update coming out we have some awesome new features we hope everyone will enjoy. I won't be showcasing everything in this update but just a few quick things so I can get back to work on it (y).

Something small but a nicer way to indicate a thread is a poll:
xb15-3.png

One of the questions we receive a lot is how to set a mobile logo. With the new update you'll simply set your mobile logo path and the desired height. It will swap the logos out and reduce the height of the logo area automatically.

xb15-2.png

New Off-Canvas Menu for mobile views

xb15-1.png

Our implementation of this is going to be extremely basic on purpose. You'll be able to set at which width this kicks in and do some basic styling on it(although it should work completely fine with your customizations ideally with little to no work :) )

Currently we're going through and putting some finishing touches on everything and making sure it all works correctly with all of our settings. Of course this is is completely optional so you can disable it if you want as well :).

Well back to work on XenBase! Thank you all for your support.

Last edited:
Come on Russ XF 1.5 has been out for 8 hours already. Where's our style updates? :D j/k

Are there a lot of template changes with this update?
Going from 1.4.8 to 1.5 yes there's quite a few. Now that the Trophy System is optional XF had to add a bunch of conditionals around all of the trophy html through the style, so like 8-10 templates were outdated. From the Beta 1.5 to the stable only 2 templates were affected in 1.5.

And I know I'm slacking, should of had these updates like 5 hours before 1.5 was released.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a heads up for everyone... 1.5 is just about done, we're just wrapping up some things, dotting our i's, crossing our t's :). I should note and I'll come up front and be honest here I'm going to be a little selfish and push out the releases in a couple days. It's my birthday tomorrow and I do plan on taking advantage of a day off, so I'd like to be around to support the release rather than push something out and disappear.

I'm really excited to get this release out (y)

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back