1.5 Sneak Peak

Its been awhile since we've had a larger release but 1.5 is set to change that a little :).

With the new update coming out we have some awesome new features we hope everyone will enjoy. I won't be showcasing everything in this update but just a few quick things so I can get back to work on it (y).

Something small but a nicer way to indicate a thread is a poll:
xb15-3.png

One of the questions we receive a lot is how to set a mobile logo. With the new update you'll simply set your mobile logo path and the desired height. It will swap the logos out and reduce the height of the logo area automatically.

xb15-2.png

New Off-Canvas Menu for mobile views

xb15-1.png

Our implementation of this is going to be extremely basic on purpose. You'll be able to set at which width this kicks in and do some basic styling on it(although it should work completely fine with your customizations ideally with little to no work :) )

Currently we're going through and putting some finishing touches on everything and making sure it all works correctly with all of our settings. Of course this is is completely optional so you can disable it if you want as well :).

Well back to work on XenBase! Thank you all for your support.

Last edited:

Perfect :D.

Was reading Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy recently, and a nice quote by Douglas Adams fits perfectly:

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.

I'm doing some final testing just to make sure the options are all working nicely with each other. The new mobile options are really nice and just needed a few adjustments to make them compatible with everything.

@Steve will hate me for saying this, I'm shooting for a Tuesday release just in case of some random 1.5.1 patch.

Perfect :D.

Was reading Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy recently, and a nice quote by Douglas Adams fits perfectly:

I'm doing some final testing just to make sure the options are all working nicely with each other. The new mobile options are really nice and just needed a few adjustments to make them compatible with everything.

@Steve will hate me for saying this, I'm shooting for a Tuesday release just in case of some random 1.5.1 patch.

1651f22013e39652fa99a9844aac6a374c6378ec54b69b7e48132556e4fa433c.jpg

:) Happy belated birthday Russ

One of the questions we receive a lot is how to set a mobile logo. With the new update you'll simply set your mobile logo path and the desired height. It will swap the logos out and reduce the height of the logo area automatically.
Hi Russ, how can I change the logo for mobile view?

Would it work with XenForo 1.4 ?

Nope, 1.5 added a ton of conditionals due to the trophy system being optional which are apart of the new style now. So... if you try installing it on 1.4 I don't think it'd go over well unfortunately. 1.4.8 would be ideal which you can download from the customer area.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back