So I totally missed the part where I could have just updated that single file, instead of doing the full upgrade... Sigh, anyway I did the complete upgrade, and after that I have a outdated template, the messages_macro file. Could you help me out here? ^^

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
I'm not showing messages_macro as an outdated template for 2.0.11. Can you import a fresh copy of Omni and see if it's outdated for you?

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Assuming you didn't make any changes to it, try hitting SAVE AND EXIT.

If that doesn't work, you need to make a change in the template, like adding a space anywhere in the template and hitting SAVE AND EXIT.

There's a bug on XF with outdated templates, I've reported it in the past and it's still outstanding.

Assuming you didn't make any changes to it, try hitting SAVE AND EXIT.

If that doesn't work, you need to make a change in the template, like adding a space anywhere in the template and hitting SAVE AND EXIT.

There's a bug on XF with outdated templates, I've reported it in the past and it's still outstanding.
Space did the trick. Thanks.

haha, hopepfully fixed in 2.1 right? ;)

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.