djbaxter

Customer
I had this happen to me a while back on a different version.

By design, if the viewport is too small to display the sidebar, it slides down under the content, as it does on a smart phone.

So if you've lost it on a desktop or lap top, try checking below first. If it's now above the footer, go to Appearance >> Page Setup >> Responsive and check your break point settings there.

WoodiE

Customer
Hey @Russ how does one remove the drop shadow from the sticky navigation? This wasn't present in previous versions but seems to be present in 2.1.8.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Hey @Russ how does one remove the drop shadow from the sticky navigation? This wasn't present in previous versions but seems to be present in 2.1.8.
This in extra.less should do it:

Code:
.XenBase .p-navSticky.is-sticky {
    box-shadow: none;
}

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Only 3 lines changed in PAGE_CONTAINER:

Screenshot_3.png

Honestly, the edit you can just click SAVE AND EXIT on and wait until the official patch which I'm wrapping up now. That code has been the same for so long it's probably just a minor tweak/small fix for a specific scenario.

Frode789

Customer
@Russ My theme shows A LOT more code changed in page_container. But that's probably for my custom style (?), not omni itself? (marked with blue when I click to show merge suggestion).

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
@Russ My theme shows A LOT more code changed in page_container. But that's probably for my custom style (?), not omni itself? (marked with blue when I click to show merge suggestion).
PAGE_CONTAINER is the template that houses pretty much the bulk of our changes. Clicking view custom changes is showing all of those items, rest assured, your style is practically up to date except for the 3 lines in my screenshot.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Only triggering a merge for page_container for xenbase. Merge?
Merge is a bit iffy with PAGE_CONTAINER. Updates are packaged and will be emailed out by the end of the day.

The easiest way to fix PAGE_CONTAINER as the only lines that changed is to do the following replacements:
Find (click inside the editor and hit ctrl-f):
Code:
<xf:if is="$rootBreadcrumb AND $rootBreadcrumb.href != $xf.uri">
Replace with:

Code:
<xf:if is="$rootBreadcrumb AND $rootBreadcrumb.href != $xf.uri AND $rootBreadcrumb.href != $xf.fullUri">
Find:
Code:
<xf:if is="$selectedNavEntry && $selectedNavEntry.href && $selectedNavEntry.href != $xf.uri && $selectedNavEntry.href != $rootBreadcrumb.href">
Replace with:
Code:
<xf:if is="$selectedNavEntry AND $selectedNavEntry.href AND $selectedNavEntry.href != $xf.uri AND $selectedNavEntry.href != $xf.fullUri AND $selectedNavEntry.href != $rootBreadcrumb.href">
Find:

Code:
<xf:foreach loop="$breadcrumbs" value="$breadcrumb" if="$breadcrumb.href != $xf.uri">
Replace with:

Code:
<xf:foreach loop="$breadcrumbs" value="$breadcrumb" if="$breadcrumb.href != $xf.uri AND $breadcrumb.href != $xf.fullUri">
Then hit SAVE AND EXIT.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.