A little update...

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Russ, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Russ

Russ Designer

Hello everyone :), I wanted to take a quick moment to give an update regarding our styles. I did hope to have an updated XenBase out this week prior to going on vacation but it didn't happen. We decided it would be in the best interest for Steve, I and you as the customer to be on full time to best support the update when we release it.

1.4.5 did not change anything style while other than the discussion_list.css. If you wanted to you can try using the merge template function to update it, if that doesn't work just open the discussion_list.css open under XenBase and click SAVE AND EXIT. Only a class name name changed slightly which didn't effect the styles.

I'll be returning 3/16/2015 from vacation and we'll be in full swing with updates, some new style updates and some awesome other stuff we have planned. I appreciate everyone's patience and look forward to pushing out updates very soon.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015

Let's work together on your next project

Contact us today to talk about how we can help you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.