Implemented Account Upgrade - User Purchased Channels

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by Ev1dentFir3, Oct 21, 2015.

Is this a good idea?

Poll closed Oct 21, 2016.
  1. Yeah would be a great account upgrade feature! ;)

100.0%
  2. Nah, I make channels for everyone! :p

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ev1dentFir3

Ev1dentFir3 New Member

For my gaming community I have a VIP upgrade for just $5 a month that is an affordable way to support the community for almost any member. One of the perks is that I make them a private 5-slot channel for them where they get to set the password and name, and get channel admin permissions.

If you could make your add-on have a feature to automatically allow users to purchase channels. In the settings we would set a parent channel, and the add-on would create purchased channels under that parent. If the account upgrade expires then the channel would be deleted, but easily recreated again by purchasing the account upgrade again.

If such automation was added I would even pay more for the add-on ;)

Here is an example of what I mean: the "VIP" channel would be the parent and all the custom channels under would be created by the add-on.
    [​IMG]

Ashley.S. likes this.
  2. Ashley.S.

Ashley.S. Customer

3. Daphonic

Daphonic Member

This would be Amazing, Honestly. I also use a Patron System, and anyone who is a Patron can have a Private Channel. Unlimited slots, had we host 150 man TeamSpeak. This would be a cool widget to add. I know its possible to do, because you could make Channels though the User interface on Enjin, and also Typefrag.

4. Syndrogo

Syndrogo Customer

This can now be done in the addon. Just make a new Server Group called VIP and one on the forums. With the server group change the permission to allow creation of a channel. Then also change the permission for how many people are allowed in the room via teamspeak permissions :p

BeBosny likes this.
  5. NixFifty

NixFifty Developer

Perfect explanation, thank you. :)

6. Lemminator

Lemminator Active Member