Diana

Registered
I've just installed and have a few preliminary questions.

First question: Although I've set the style as my default and unchecked all the others, they still show up in the style chooser.

andara_styleselector.png

andara_styleselector2.png

Last edited:
2. Do you provide the font for the logo?

3. two of the features of the style -- Collapsible Categories and Collapsible Sidebar - don't seem to be functioning.

4. I don't see a "log out" button.

5. Shouldn't there be a "help" link on the toolbar? (Oh, I see it now, it's at the bottom)

Last edited:
Went ahead and moved it to a new thread.

For the sidebar collapsing it needs to be enabled: style properties -> [xb] sidebar

For the collapsing cats:
Style properties -> [xb] forum / node list

Went ahead and moved it to a new thread.

For the sidebar collapsing it needs to be enabled: style properties -> [xb] sidebar

For the collapsing cats:
Style properties -> [xb] forum / node list

Great. That works.

One question about the collapsible categories. I'm thinking of having the categories closed as default. Only problem with that is newbies might not understand they have to click the arrow to open them. Is there any way to make it so they can also click the category name? That seems more intuitive for new members.

Last edited:
Great. That works.

One question about the collapsible categories. I'm thinking of having the categories closed as default. Only problem with that is newbies might not understand they have to click the arrow to open them. Is there any way to make it so they can also click the category name? That seems more intuitive for new members.

I don't think it would be too terribly hard just need to modify the JS. I should hopefully have time tomorrow to look into for you.

Hello Russ, hope you're having a good Sunday.

I meant to ask, how can I get the font you used for the ADARA logo? It's so rich and bold, I'd very much like to be
able to use it for my logo.

I included the logo PSD inside the EXTRAS folder of the style download.

It uses Proxima Nova Bold, I can edit it for you if you don't have access to that font. Let me know what you want it to say.

It would be great if you could edit it for me. I'm not able to open a PSD file.

I'd like it to say: THEGLOBALSOUP (either all white, or alternating between red and white for each word, whatever your eye tells you looks best). If possible, if the tag line could be added either below or to the side to read "We're all in it together"

THEGLOBALSOUP We're all in it together

THEGLOBALSOUP

We're all in it together

I'd hate to sacrifice the boldness of the name to make room for the tag line below it.
How would something like this look?

logo_test3.png

Okay, maybe not that large.

Hmm.. looking at it I'd prefer Global in white. It places the emphasis on "global" more than on "soup."

Last edited:
I'd hate to sacrifice the boldness of the name to make room for the tag line below it.
How would something like this look?

View attachment 2686

Okay, maybe not that large.

Hmm.. looking at it I'd prefer Global in white. It places the emphasis on "global" more than on "soup."

I can increase the font size of the THEGLOBALSOUP part, however for re-sizing purposes I'd say the slogan should go underneath it.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back