XF 1.x Add a title texte above title image

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorps

Registered
Hello all,

i would like to know if someone can help me to recover my old codes and let me create a title above the image title like this screen :

my old friend deleted me the old staff title image from all and now i wondt arrive to add a texte like that so i don't know if someone have an idea about how to do this ?

thanks alot for all

scorps

Registered
Ohh .. i juste tried ... and nothing added ... i juste customed a title for my acc and nothing appear :( ...

scorps

Registered
where i can check ? and for information .. my old friends deleted me the staff bar title for all .. :(

scorps

Registered
i think that all is ok ... :( but dont understand why this doesn't work .. i think my friend deleted me the codes .. :

Ruby

Customer
i think that all is ok ... :( but dont understand why this doesn't work .. i think my friend deleted me the codes .. :

I don't really think they deleted the codes I just think things are not set up as they should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.