Add-On Suggestion for Russ!

Redh

Registered
I was reading @Russ 's interview over at Admin Zone, and came across the following quote:

I'm also trying to learn the add-on side of things out of my own curiosity

Now @Russ, I don't know if there is a particular add-on you had in mind to work on, but I thought I'd make a suggestion! There seems to be a bit of a gaming theme with some of Pixel Exits previous add-ons (Teamspeak integration, Gamer Profiles), and one that is currently missing from Xenforo that I've seen a few people asking for is some form of Guild Roster page.

I don't think this would be overly complicated as far as add-ons go, and would also play into your strengths as a designer - as this is really what we want, for the roster page to look good and have plenty of options!

What do you think? Is this something you might be interested in looking at? I wouldn't want to suggest this to @NixFifty just yet as he has so much else on his plate at the moment :p

It's still a goal of mine to actually get into the add-on side of things :D, I've just been so busy with styling work i haven't found time yet.

I do like the idea of a roster, there was talk about one on XF for years but I don't think he's going to actually release it.

We had a client a couple months ago approach us about a roster. It was made but it has some pretty niche features. Once I get updates out for TeamSpeak integration and Tickets, I'll be prepping that for release. :)

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back