Any new styles coming up soon?

Yes :D, we have a nice XenBase coming out which will be followed by a new style.
Now we have the info, you do realize that we will all want a date now, right? :D :D

excited.png

Hi @Russ
I just see today that XenForo 2.0 demo version is now up. I a little afraid that old style will have port problem. With what you see, do you think pre-2.0 style will be ported to 2.0?

Hi @Russ
I just see today that XenForo 2.0 demo version is now up. I a little afraid that old style will have port problem. With what you see, do you think pre-2.0 style will be ported to 2.0?

I still expect 2.0 to take quite a bit of time. Technically as we're seeing it 2.0 will call for brand new styles, completely new framework and coding for everything.

Who needs XF2?
Nothing there that will do a "Must have" Feeling.
It isn't really a "Must Have" type thing. It is the fact that it is change. It is a major update to a popular software. Like a new iPhone. It isn't a MUST HAVE, but it is something people want because they can and want to. XF2 will be something new that will bring on all new things like new add-ons, new themes, and new possibilities. We the community won't know what XF2 has to offer fully until we experience it first hand when it is officially released.

Who needs XF2?
Nothing there that will do a "Must have" Feeling.
I'm not felling it either. The main focus for the next few years is to make xf2 easier for developers to do their add ons. I'm not seeing anything that moves me as a customer (none coder) to spend money on an upgrade. So chances are it'll be 3 to 4 years before xf2 will be on par with what I have now add on/style wise with xf1.5

I don't see it taking that long, once designers and add-on devs get their chance at making things it should get very interesting by this time next year :)

It would be very nice if I could upgrade my site in a year, but I doubt it. Too many addons and too large of addons to have it ready by then. I am aiming for 2.1

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back