Anyone using Jaxel add-ons with any pixelexit styles?

ModeltogTossen

Hi ..

This is a call to any customer that are using Jaxels add-on - like he's XenPorta 2 and XenAtendo 2.

Do you experienced any issues with your style from pixelexit and the two mention add-ons?

If yes - care to share?

I consider to buy those - but I do not wish to spend a long time to either ask question in customer support or trying to fix something.. Because I can't ;-) ..

Hope to hear from you.. Thanks in advance.

Hi ..

This is a call to any customer that are using Jaxels add-on - like he's XenPorta 2 and XenAtendo 2.

Do you experienced any issues with your style from pixelexit and the two mention add-ons?

If yes - care to share?

I consider to buy those - but I do not wish to spend a long time to either ask question in customer support or trying to fix something.. Because I can't ;-) ..

Hope to hear from you.. Thanks in advance.

I believe he's pretty good about using the default classes and last time I used it on our style it worked well out of the box.

This is a stock FA+ installed, about the only thing that really needs work are the images, those could be replaced with Font Awesome

Gamer Exit' - gamerexit_com_articles.png

Hi, i go to this topic because there is a problem with the sticky sidebar, the article list will go over the sidebar when i scroll down.
It´s in the original FA+ and in the child theme the same.
Without the sticky sidebar activated it works well.

pixel9.jpg

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back