Anyone using Jaxel add-ons with any pixelexit styles?

ModeltogTossen

Hi ..

This is a call to any customer that are using Jaxels add-on - like he's XenPorta 2 and XenAtendo 2.

Do you experienced any issues with your style from pixelexit and the two mention add-ons?

If yes - care to share?

I consider to buy those - but I do not wish to spend a long time to either ask question in customer support or trying to fix something.. Because I can't ;-) ..

Hope to hear from you.. Thanks in advance.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Hi ..

This is a call to any customer that are using Jaxels add-on - like he's XenPorta 2 and XenAtendo 2.

Do you experienced any issues with your style from pixelexit and the two mention add-ons?

If yes - care to share?

I consider to buy those - but I do not wish to spend a long time to either ask question in customer support or trying to fix something.. Because I can't ;-) ..

Hope to hear from you.. Thanks in advance.
I believe he's pretty good about using the default classes and last time I used it on our style it worked well out of the box.

This is a stock FA+ installed, about the only thing that really needs work are the images, those could be replaced with Font Awesome

Gamer Exit' - gamerexit_com_articles.png

bt012ss

Registered
Hi, i go to this topic because there is a problem with the sticky sidebar, the article list will go over the sidebar when i scroll down.
It´s in the original FA+ and in the child theme the same.
Without the sticky sidebar activated it works well.

pixel9.jpg

bt012ss

Registered
This code in the EXTRA.css solved the problem with the not responsive youtube clips.

Code:
iframe { max-width: 100%; }

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.