Archon - Vertical XF navigation?

Yes it is, just have gotten no where near the time I wanted to work on it.

With that said I did just finish a toggle which allows you to turn the vertical nav on and off :D

Shooting for two weeks, I just wrapped up the 1.4.2 updates for the styles and this next week I have some client work to get done. Past that I'll focus on Archon as I really want it out

Style looks great, will you be able to have the side bar on the opposite also?

Yep, by default our xenbase option move sidebar to left side is enabled, it works on the right side too.

That being said in mobile view the menu will always slide out from the left side(currently).

Ya mobile wouldn't matter to me and left side would make sense. Do you have an ETA on when the skin will get released or not really?

Ya mobile wouldn't matter to me and left side would make sense. Do you have an ETA on when the skin will get released or not really?

I'm terrible with ETA's because I never meet them. I'm shooting for the start of the new year, with holidays approaching Steve and I will be rather busy so I'd like the proper time to support it.

Well i need to start saving my pennies for this one thats a sweet looking theme. Great job as always

Finished some options for it yesterday

Pretty versatile easily toggle on the vertical navigation:

archonpreview2.png

Well i have my pennies saved up im so ready for this theme and going to launch my site when its done

:) It's just about done I'm just trying to knock out a final kink in regards to the floating sidebar not playing well with the floating navigation(assuming you have both enabled).

Style properties are all done... the gradient that is on the nodes now spans to the discussion list and other areas which is easily changed by a single style property, I'm really happy with the outcome.

It's only been a work in progress for like 7 months it feels like :)

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back