Nirjonadda

Customer
Backstretch recommended image size for better quality show? I am using some image but this image showing very poor quality and not clear.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Really varies, technically larger the image the better the overall quality will be. Backstretch has a specific purpose though, are you rotating images by chance? You could just set the background on Style properties -> Page setup -> Page background if you're using a single image, it gives you more control for mobile use as well.

Nirjonadda

Customer
I am using 1800x1125 png or 3375 × 2250 pixels JPEG Image image but this are showing very poor quality and not clear.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
A problem with backstretch on the entire page background, depending on the device it will skew the image to make it fit, the square image on a phone will look awkward. That's why I mentioned on full backgrounds I'd almost recommend just using the page background option in XF.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.