Best to wait until XF2.0 comes out to order a custom style?

Hathaway

I've come back to the forum scene after a hiatus for a few months, I've noticed that XF2.0 is on the horizon with developer previews and so forth, would it be more cost effective for me to wait until XF2 comes out to order a custom style from the PixelExit team?

I do plan to upgrade to XF2, I just don't know how much it would cost to transfer a custom theme to the XF2 version when it officially comes out if I get a theme created for the current version.

Thanks

I've come back to the forum scene after a hiatus for a few months, I've noticed that XF2.0 is on the horizon with developer previews and so forth, would it be more cost effective for me to wait until XF2 comes out to order a custom style from the PixelExit team?

I do plan to upgrade to XF2, I just don't know how much it would cost to transfer a custom theme to the XF2 version when it officially comes out if I get a theme created for the current version.

Thanks
If I were you I'd get my work request early when XF2 drops Steve and Russ are going to be slammed with people wanting to upgrade their custom styles from XF 1.5 to XF2.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back