XF 1.x Blacken Pro - Up and Down page thingy not working

Bionic Rooster

Registered
Before submitting a bug report we usually recommend trying to replicate the problem on a default XenForo style(if applicable) to eliminate the possibility of it being a bug related to our styles.

Website address(optional): http://www.international-star-riders.com/community/
Bug Report Details:
The up and down page thingy on the right is not working. It highlights on mouse over but doesn't move the page up or down when clicked on
upload_2016-2-27_9-37-43.jpeg

Steve

Pixel Exit Staff
Have you made any changes recently? Try enabling it on XenBase or if you have a parent to your style to see if it works.

Steve

Pixel Exit Staff
You would need to enable it under Style Properties > [XB] General Setup (toward the bottom)

Bionic Rooster

Registered
LOL Ok I've enabled it in XenBase and it shows up but doesn't work there either. I don't use it myself but a member let me know about it so I thought I would mention it.

Bionic Rooster

Registered
On the off chance it was a browser issue (as I use FF) I just tried it with Chrome and it didn't work there either.
You can log in as Testuser PW testuser if you want.

Steve

Pixel Exit Staff
Can you enable the go to top/bottom buttons in XenBase and also enable it for selection in the style chooser for a few?

Steve

Pixel Exit Staff
This is showing up in the browser console.
Code:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'nodeName' of undefined
Also seems XenBase is missing the xengallery folder. Extract and then upload to the xenbase folder.

styles/xenbase/xengallery is what it should look like.

XenBase go to top/bottom doesn't work either so it is something on your site blocking the JS.

Attachments

Steve

Pixel Exit Staff
It is definitely to do with that error as it doesn't show on those pages. Disable add-ons until that error is gone form the browser console. I can't even tell you where to start other than that.

Bionic Rooster

Registered
After thought LOL What would the error message look like? I see a bunch of stuff but nothing that stands out to me as an error message

Bionic Rooster

Registered
I got lucky LOL it was 3rd from the top
Cliptheapex.com's Countdown Timer 1.7.5.00_EQnoble
When disabled the error went away and up down arrows are now working on all pages.
Thanks again, like I said I don't use it but the members will be happy :):):):)

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.