XF 1.x Blackend Pro 1.4.7 and xf 1.5.0 RC1

Bionic Rooster

Registered
Before submitting a bug report we usually recommend trying to replicate the problem on a default XenForo style(if applicable) to eliminate the possibility of it being a bug related to our styles.

Website address(optional):
Bug Report Details:This combination adds an extra search in the menu bar that extends to the right. It also populates it with content that's weird.
See attached
Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_2.jpg

Steve

Pixel Exit Staff
Is this on your live site or local? We've been testing all styles on XF 1.5RC1 and not seeing any issues.

Bionic Rooster

Registered
Finally found it.
After upgrading to xf 1.5.0. RC 1 it change search_bar template by adding second input type code. Removing it, removed the duplicate search bar.
Code:
<div class="primaryControls">
                <!-- block: primaryControls -->
                <input type="search" name="keywords" value="" class="textCtrl" placeholder="{xen:phrase search}..." title="{xen:phrase enter_your_search_and_hit_enter}" id="QuickSearchQuery" />              
                <!-- end block: primaryControls -->
                <input type="search" name="keywords" value="" class="textCtrl" placeholder="{xen:phrase search}..." results="0" title="{xen:phrase enter_your_search_and_hit_enter}" id="QuickSearchQuery" />              
                @xb_quickSearch_helper <!-- end block: primaryControls -->
            </div>

Steve

Pixel Exit Staff
Did you use the merge template function? You must of hit "Use Both" in the conflict area.

Bionic Rooster

Registered
Did you use the merge template function? You must of hit "Use Both" in the conflict area.
Yes I used the merge template function and if I remember right, I did hit "Use Both" There were 3 choices, "custom" "use both" and another one I can't remember

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.