dread1

Registered
Hey there! I am using the Fusion Gamer skin and bolded names do not seem to be appearing. At least, I can't see any difference between a normal and bold name. Is there a way to change this? Thanks in advanced for any help!

I meant to say bold user names don't seem to appear in *posts*. They look fine in other areas of the site. I'm hoping there's a setting or something to make the styling appear properly in posts.

For example:

1Lidgi2.png

The Head Administrators name should be bold, while the Members shouldn't be but I don't see the difference between the two.

Here is the User name CSS for both groups:

Head Administrator

background-image: -webkit-gradient( linear, left top, right top, color-stop(0, #ac2f29), color-stop(0.9, #ae251e), color-stop(1, #aa150d) );
color:transparent;
-webkit-background-clip: text;
background-clip: text;
font-weight: bold !important;

color: #9e9e9e;

Surprisingly, that font is already bolded by default. Which font are you using? Sometimes fonts normal/bold are very subtle. XF has this in their stock templates:

Code:
.message-name
{
    font-weight: @xf-fontWeightHeavy;
    font-size: inherit;
    text-align: center;
    margin: 0;
}

Try this in your extra.less to see if it changes the font-weight:

Code:
.XenBase .message-name { font-weight: normal; }

Just to test.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back