Hello! Anything specific you'd like to know about? I feel our support here is pretty top-notch, I think you'll find we're rather helpful.

As for Bolt, it comes in a variety of setups as per our demo. We ship out custom child styles that you can import and start using right away. Let me know if you'd like to know anything else.

Hello! Anything specific you'd like to know about? I feel our support here is pretty top-notch, I think you'll find we're rather helpful.

As for Bolt, it comes in a variety of setups as per our demo. We ship out custom child styles that you can import and start using right away. Let me know if you'd like to know anything else.

I spoke with you on XenForo. Want to migrate from TH. And want a new theme to look similar to IO . Or to achieve what he does at the moment.

In terms of support, I don’t know if you go extra mile for your clients, examples if there some small help requested to make adjustments on some icons from an other addon which are not related to the style. Do you cover ?

In terms of support, I don’t know if you go extra mile for your clients, examples if there some small help requested to make adjustments on some icons from an other addon which are not related to the style. Do you cover ?

We don't create custom icons as apart of the support here. If you install an add-on and you're wanting to change like the Font Awesome icon that's associated with it such as the editor toolbar or navigation icon, it's something I can guide you on.

I'm pretty reasonable on requests but we do have limits. If you want us to provide custom CSS for 50 icons for each of your nodes, this isn't something we really cover. We'll show you how to do one or two and let you work on the rest. We don't create custom graphics as apart of the style purchase.

There are no specific guidelines on what we will and won't cover because that's next to impossible to do.

We don't create custom icons as apart of the support here. If you install an add-on and you're wanting to change like the Font Awesome icon that's associated with it such as the editor toolbar or navigation icon, it's something I can guide you on.

I'm pretty reasonable on requests but we do have limits. If you want us to provide custom CSS for 50 icons for each of your nodes, this isn't something we really cover. We'll show you how to do one or two and let you work on the rest. We don't create custom graphics as apart of the style purchase.

There are no specific guidelines on what we will and won't cover because that's next to impossible to do.

Thanks. In terms of graphics that's all covered. Now in terms on style, I would like to achieve the style to look similar to IO, Bolt is the most closer to what I would like, and similar to what I have. The question is, what modifications has? To achieve my target, and needs. Thanks.

Thanks. In terms of graphics that's all covered. Now in terms on style, I would like to achieve the style to look similar to IO, Bolt is the most closer to what I would like, and similar to what I have. The question is, what modifications has? To achieve my target, and needs. Thanks.

Well, if you're asking if we provide free customization to match other styles, no that's not covered. I can definitely guide you in your process of editing your style but I don't think it's reasonable to expect us to customize styles for every single client for free.

From a design stand-point, iO is very different from Bolt. You can change a few items on Bolt to get a header similar to your current style but past that it's all very subjective in what you want to change. It's such a hard question to answer, they're entirely different styles.

If you come to us asking, how would I change Bolt's header navigation to match my old one, I'd respond with something like:
Start here, go to Style properties -> property X, switch this to the value X. From there edit the background on Style properties -> property XX.

If you come to us asking I'd like to give you an admin login so you can match my old header exactly, that's not something that I'd handle without diving into custom paid work.

We've also built a "Design mode" which you can see in action here: https://pixelexit.com/documentation/getting-started/ that can really help you customize things easily. At least you can find them easier that is.

Thanks @Russ . I guess this will require lots of work to achieve similar results to what I have and want ?

It’s hard to make a decision without playing with Demo and seeing what Bolt has in its package .

Hello, yes we don't have an admin demo available. When it comes to design, it's a tricky thing. If you wanted to create an exact match of your old style, then yes it would be a ton of work. Bolt does come with easy adjustments to create certain looks. This header took like 30 seconds to achieve:
Screenshot_4.png

Your nodes are powered by an add-on so that should work just fine on our styles.

Hello, yes we don't have an admin demo available. When it comes to design, it's a tricky thing. If you wanted to create an exact match of your old style, then yes it would be a ton of work. Bolt does come with easy adjustments to create certain looks. This header took like 30 seconds to achieve:
View attachment 11577

Your nodes are powered by an add-on so that should work just fine on our styles.

Apologies for the late reply.

Yes, most of featured are powered by addons. Regarding style, is not necessarily to be exact match, and unfortunately I don't even have time to play around with style. That's why I go paid style. But yes, there are things which I would like to have, example posts bits, on mobile view to be simple and elegant.

Well, there are definitely things that I can guide you on if you need help with certain things. I think it comes down to a bit of common sense and respect when it comes to asking for support. If you just list out 100 things you want to copy from your old style to your new one, that's not exactly the sort of support I provide nor can one be expected to get. That many changes would really fall outside the scope of our support and into custom work.

I can't sit here and provide a version of Bolt that's closer to your style now for free, it just doesn't work like that and I do wish I had that much time to help everyone.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Well, there are definitely things that I can guide you on if you need help with certain things. I think it comes down to a bit of common sense and respect when it comes to asking for support. If you just list out 100 things you want to copy from your old style to your new one, that's not exactly the sort of support I provide nor can one be expected to get. That many changes would really fall outside the scope of our support and into custom work.

I can't sit here and provide a version of Bolt that's closer to your style now for free, it just doesn't work like that and I do wish I had that much time to help everyone.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Fully understand that. And that's definitely not that something I would ask. In terms of compatibility with other addons, how this will work? As TH most of the times fail and I'm getting frustrated to ask them to make them compatible.

Sorry for the late reply. I just don't have much time due of work.

If its worth anything I've purchased 3 styles from here and always found the help top notch, never had any technical issues or bugs with any of the styles either, I would encourage you to find some other forums that are using Bolt style and see how they have modded to suit their own needs, obviously you will never get 100% the same to what you are running now, but is that really a bad thing? put your own flare into it! :) Good Luck.

If its worth anything I've purchased 3 styles from here and always found the help top notch, never had any technical issues or bugs with any of the styles either, I would encourage you to find some other forums that are using Bolt style and see how they have modded to suit their own needs, obviously you will never get 100% the same to what you are running now, but is that really a bad thing? put your own flare into it! :) Good Luck.
Thanks, will need to browse some forums with bolt style, per your suggestion. My goal is to achieve elegance + user friendly

Our forum currently uses Bolt as its default theme as it has become an instant community favorite. Super easy to customize, looks polished and elegant, loads fast - all of this with very little time investment in the back end even for someone like me who is not only legally blind but also not very ACP savvy. Sure, we use a lot of add-ons but even without them, the style stands out on its own. It was the demo that sold me, and the demo ran no fancy add-ons, after all. :)

In terms of support, Russ & team at Pixel Exit is second to none in terms of helpfulness, quality and efficiency. I have been a recipient of his kind assistance on several occasions and frankly, he is the only one I trust to touch my ACP. Since I got my first version of XF, I've tried just about -every- major XF skin developer, but Pixel Exit is the only one that still has their styles running on our site today. (y)

Our forum currently uses Bolt as its default theme as it has become an instant community favorite. Super easy to customize, looks polished and elegant, loads fast - all of this with very little time investment in the back end even for someone like me who is not only legally blind but also not very ACP savvy. Sure, we use a lot of add-ons but even without them, the style stands out on its own. It was the demo that sold me, and the demo ran no fancy add-ons, after all. :)

In terms of support, Russ & team at Pixel Exit is second to none in terms of helpfulness, quality and efficiency. I have been a recipient of his kind assistance on several occasions and frankly, he is the only one I trust to touch my ACP. Since I got my first version of XF, I've tried just about -every- major XF skin developer, but Pixel Exit is the only one that still has their styles running on our site today. (y)

Thanks a lot. Checked your site, looks nice. I do use lots of addons too, and compatibility is vital.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back