BOLT - XFMG thumbnails

Batman71

Registered
XFMG thumbnails need to be resized for a better look in Bolt ?
(If I'm not wrong offcial XF support say to use at least 200x200px )

Thanks in advance.

XFMG thumbnails need to be resized for a better look in Bolt ?
(If I'm not wrong offcial XF support say to use at least 200x200px )

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Where are you seeing this at? We don't modify the thumbnails in any of our styles as far as I'm aware.

Hello,

Where are you seeing this at? We don't modify the thumbnails in any of our styles as far as I'm aware.
Hello,
no, I didn't see, but in the past I had problems with others style ( not yours) with dimension/pagination of thumbnails in Xenforo MEDIA gallery.
So I'm just asking if a special dimensions size is needed, or if it's ok let the default size in XF

Regards

Hello,
no, I didn't see, but in the past I had problems with others style ( not yours) with dimension/pagination of thumbnails in Xenforo MEDIA gallery.
So I'm just asking if a special dimensions size is needed, or if it's ok let the default size in XF

Regards

Thank you for clarifying that. So yes, we do not change the thumbnail size in any area. There may be some manual adjustments to make depending on various things. Sometimes, XenForo will inherit padding from the style properties that might make a thumbnail larger/smaller than the default style but it's as-designed.

Once you purchase a style if you have things like this you need help adjusting just open a ticket or post in the customer forum.

Thank you for clarifying that. So yes, we do not change the thumbnail size in any area. There may be some manual adjustments to make depending on various things. Sometimes, XenForo will inherit padding from the style properties that might make a thumbnail larger/smaller than the default style but it's as-designed.

Once you purchase a style if you have things like this you need help adjusting just open a ticket or post in the customer forum.
Thank you Russ. You are there, every time to anwser to everybody giving a lot of trust in your styles and support :)

Regards.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back