chojo

Registered
I have installed CTA Portal addon and the CTA FT Layout to help me customize it.

I have previously asked help here about getting a bottom bar like on PixelExit's website. Here is the solution we found to make it work:
Code:
/* <----- TOP BAR TO BOTTOM ------->*/
.Responsive .xbTopBar {
bottom: 0;
position: fixed;
z-index: 102;
}

.Responsive .footerLegal {
margin-bottom: 40px;
}

The problem I'm facing is when I'm on the CTA Portal page, I can't click on any option of the bar. To be able too, I need to scroll down. When I'm on the forums, I can click on all options, no need to scroll down.

I though the problem were about the CTA FT Layout addon, but it's creator Dadparvar doesn't seems to find what cause this.

Do you have any idea @Russ ?

for reference: www.hockeyvirtuel.ca

For whatever reason he has this z-index set:

Code:
.moderatorControls {
  top: 0;
  position: absolute;
  padding: 4px;
  width: 100%;
  z-index: 1000;
}

Which is what's causing it to basically "cover up" the floating bar. 1000 is pretty high, he could probably literally change it to 1 and be fine because I'm not seeing any other z-index values declared there.

For a quick fix yourself (although I may still mention it to the author), you could apply this:

Code:
.CTAFTGVthumbnailContainer .moderatorControls {
  z-index: 1;
}
in your extra.css

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back