RobParker

Registered
So on this image I have 3 different looking buttons, navy-round, blue-round and navy-square.

Is there any way to easily make them consistent?

Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 21.56.38.png

Steve

Pixel Exit Staff
Did you by chance change the button radius in the properties somewhere? As for consistent colors, you just need to adjust them under the style properties > buttons.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
The radius is a bug, I'll adjust it for the next release. Color wise:

Style Properties -> Buttons -> Button - call to action, you can change the color to match Button - default if you want. It's different color by design though.

To match the other border radius for now, add:
Code:
border-radius: 100px;
To the extra box of: Button - base.

RobParker

Registered
Did you by chance change the button radius in the properties somewhere? As for consistent colors, you just need to adjust them under the style properties > buttons.
Not explicitly. I selected "round" for the xbButtonStyle option.

I fixed the colours. I'd forgotten that there were both default buttons and "primary" buttons.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Not explicitly. I selected "round" for the xbButtonStyle option.

I fixed the colours. I'd forgotten that there were both default buttons and "primary" buttons.
Ya bug, my post above with the 100px border-radius should fix it. It's fixed for the next release already though.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.