XF 1.x Buying the branding option afterwards

Commodore

Registered
Is there a way to buy the remove branding addon after the sale of a premium skin. Frag Zone in particular.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Awesome thanks:

To remove Branding from our style once purchased navigate to ACP -> Style Properties (Your Style) -> [XB] XenBase and Style Version.

Check the box that says "Remove Footer Copyright"

Save

Commodore

Registered
I clicked reset now no changes are displaying :(

You can see the changes i made in the ACP but it reverted to the default colors even though Im on the child style that you instructed to set up.

Last edited:

Commodore

Registered
Ok the culprit seems to be cookies. When I wiped them. All my editing changes are as intended once again. :)

However... the logo is still there....

Last edited:

Commodore

Registered
Ughhh again it goes back to the default settings.....

Is this going to keep happening??

EDIT: I delete cookies... refresh and its WAI. As soon as I log in... it goes back to default settings. Refresh... default settings. If I delete cookies again... and refresh? All settings are WAI HOWEVER it logs me OUT!

When I log back in again.... it goes back to default settings.....

FRUSTRATED.

Last edited:

Commodore

Registered
Haha, ok I believe the reason is I had the style chooser set to a clossed out style. Is there a way to torn the style chooser off?

Still cant get the logo off...

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Forgot to mention, the style chooser will only show to the public if there are more than 1 styles available, admins will always see it unless removed from the footer template.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.