Can't remove copyright

Discussion in 'Closed Reports' started by Jason, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Jason

Jason Customer

I am attempting to remove the pixelExit copyright notice via the style options, because I moved the copyright notice to a difference place in PAGE_CONTAINER. When I click the removal button, however, it does not go away. Is this a bug?

Thank you.

2. Russ

Russ Designer

The option is to remove it only in the default position which is located in the footer. Not sure how you're trying to re-arrange it but the option is SPECIFICALLY for the footer template.

3. Jason

Jason Customer

I'm not sure were on the same page. I'm saying that the option isn't working. I check the box, and the copyright notice does not disappear from the footer template.

4. Russ

Russ Designer

Double check your editing the correct style and viewing the correct style. The option hasn't changed in over a year and has been working since then :D.

I can take a look if you can't figure it out.

5. Jason

Jason Customer

I checked. I haven't made any template edits, and I even tried to view on an unedited style. No luck.
    Screen Shot 2015-03-31 at Tue, Mar 31, 11.49 PM.png
    http://comparewear.com/forums/
    Note that there are two copyright notices; the first one won't disable. The second one I added myself.

6. Russ

Russ Designer

Now I understand, that option is specific to our copyright. To remove the default one you'd need to edit the footer template.

7. Jason

Jason Customer

Ah, thank you.

Russ likes this.

Let's work together on your next project

Contact us today to talk about how we can help you