kaieivindm

So I just got a Lumia 950 the other day, and oh man is the canvas menu really shining now!
It's behaving like a proper fast menu.

My issues I had with the iPhone 5S, for both Safari and Chrome browser, was that when I scrolled down on the menu, the page in the background also scrolled down. So I had to go up and down a lot.

In addition the menu can be a bit "miss behaving" during Safari at least, where the drop-downs wouldnt always work. And the arrow in the meny suddenly changed location and I couldnt extend the menu anymore. So close the menu and re-open it again.

Regardless, my iPhone days are over, thank God for that! Microsoft really produced two awesome phones with Lumia 950 and 950 XL, and Xenforo is really nice looking on those phones with Edge. And its fast, really really fast loading.

So I just got a Lumia 950 the other day, and oh man is the canvas menu really shining now!
It's behaving like a proper fast menu.

My issues I had with the iPhone 5S, for both Safari and Chrome browser, was that when I scrolled down on the menu, the page in the background also scrolled down. So I had to go up and down a lot.

In addition the menu can be a bit "miss behaving" during Safari at least, where the drop-downs wouldnt always work. And the arrow in the meny suddenly changed location and I couldnt extend the menu anymore. So close the menu and re-open it again.

Regardless, my iPhone days are over, thank God for that! Microsoft really produced two awesome phones with Lumia 950 and 950 XL, and Xenforo is really nice looking on those phones with Edge. And its fast, really really fast loading.

I made a slight change to the Off Canvas on 1.5.3 which should help, nice to hear though :D

I got away from iPhone about 3 years ago.. Never been happier! My iPad is real choppy when scrolling anything.. It's an iPad 2 tho, so it's pretty old.

Yeah, would love to do so as well. But having company phone, where the "iPhone" sheeps choose phone for you, kinda decide what I have to use.
But now we are finally out of it, and can choose by our self. Hence I got the Lumia 950, for a full eco-system at home on Windows 10 devices. And its nice!

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back