ShineCero

Customer
Don't know if I'm not looking at deep enough, but how can I change the background color of the message box (i.e. the post I'm making here)?

Solution
Hello, head to: Style properties -> Messages. You'll see two properties there "Message block" and "Message user info".

These two control the message block.

Setting the colors here:
1677169208058.png

Results in the change here:
1677169191821.png
Hello, head to: Style properties -> Messages. You'll see two properties there "Message block" and "Message user info".

These two control the message block.

Setting the colors here:
1677169208058.png

Results in the change here:
1677169191821.png

Solution
Am I old school because I like to address it still in EXTRA.less? I can note what each edit does there. With my simple mind, I have a hard time keeping up with each style property that I may have changed. It's easy to scan the EXTRA.less template for me.

Am I old school because I like to address it still in EXTRA.less? I can note what each edit does there. With my simple mind, I have a hard time keeping up with each style property that I may have changed. It's easy to scan the EXTRA.less template for me.

There are sometimes where properties just make it easier. Here, if you change the message user info color, it will also change the color of the arrow next to it. That arrow CSS changes on mobile so it automatically adjusts the color for that based on the background color set in the property.

Manual CSS to change that left area would be a good amount of work to do property.

Yep, I found a few things are easier to do in the Style Properties... and I've even gotten to the point that I make notes in EXTRA.less for those.... I REALLY wish that there was a notes function the ACP for XF.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back