sdev

Hello. In Edge theme, is it possible to easy change these border colors to red and where do I do that?

Btw is it possible to have recent posts as first page instead of forums with these themes?

Attachments

• change color.PNG
    change color.PNG
    69.9 KB · Views: 23
Hello. In Edge theme, is it possible to easy change these border colors to red and where do I do that?

Btw is it possible to have recent posts as first page instead of forums with these themes?

Easy to change those colors yes, the blue and green are controlled by color properties.

Yes, any default XF functionality will work in our XF styles. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks for the help, but tried to find the left side dark blue border now for one hour. Cant find it. Think I managed to change it, but then lots of other stuff like text colors also changed...

Check out: Style properties -> Blocks -> Block header, change the top border color there.

Style properties -> Messages -> Message header, change the top border color here

Regarding the speed, our styles add next to zero overhead really, we don't use external JS components out of the box, we run just a little extra CSS to help with the styling. I can take a look al little later today though to try to debug what may be going on. Did you make any other changes such as adding ads, add-ons or any other changes?

Also moved this to customer support forums just as a heads up.

Thanks. Will try changing the colors later in.

The speed thing is strange. I used https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/ also, and it had a 10sec load time. Tried it again now, and it shows some problems with Script Evaluation that takes over 10sec. Try it out... If I change the theme on the test domain the same thing happens, so its not any addons or ads (no addons at all now anyway). Have you tried the theme with Analytics and Google Adsense btw?

I ran it through: https://web.dev/measure which is a new google tool.

It definitely would seem server related, it can't even access anything on the site for a bit causing a really bad performance score. I'm assuming if you switched back to the default style and ran it through that tool it'd be getting the same reaction. "Reduce server response times " is not related to the style at all.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back