ToxicS

Customer
I have removed all the Icons on the navigation Bar and wish to adjust the Height to remove the empty space leaving it with a Thinner bar with no Icons.

Is there any way to accomplish this?

I have tried that before, Including playing around with some of the fragzone nav settings on extra.css to see what each does.

Only Editing Style properties > Header Tab height here and changing it from default 80px to 60px:
2.jpg

Will result in the navigation looking messed up like this:
1.jpg

Could i get any other suggestion or indicative on what else should be edited?

Sorry, I'll need to come up with a better method for next version. For now though, search for this in the templates:

.navTabs .navLink, .navTabs .SplitCtrl

It'll be our custom CSS template(could be extra depending on when you downloaded the zip.

You'll need to adjust the values there, if you need help with the values just shoot me a link for your site.

Since 1.3 i re-did these settings and it all works and looks just like i want it, Except im trying to make it work with xb_floatmainnav on, while having the float navbar on, There is a big gap, Where would i edit the navbar position when in Floating mode as in when i scroll down, Not before.

Since 1.3 i re-did these settings and it all works and looks just like i want it, Except im trying to make it work with xb_floatmainnav on, while having the float navbar on, There is a big gap, Where would i edit the navbar position when in Floating mode as in when i scroll down, Not before.

Can you link me to the site so I can see the behavior

Got it, I'm getting the same error with default Frag Zone with the logo out of the navigation, I'll need to dig into it to see a work around.

Got it, I'm getting the same error with default Frag Zone with the logo out of the navigation, I'll need to dig into it to see a work around.
It's been quite a while, i been out of the loop on anything xenforo and seeing how there has been a few updates has this been fixed or a solution found?
Im still using xenforo and fragzone 1.3.0 and will be updating soon.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back