Before submitting a bug report we usually recommend trying to replicate the problem on a default XenForo style(if applicable) to eliminate the possibility of it being a bug related to our styles.

Website address(optional):
Bug Report Details:

After updating my Flat Awesome+, one of the colors in my pallete was changed.

It's this one:

Also, I changed the node icons via EXTRA.css and somehow, the update changed my node icons as well:

Key Notes:
  • We've changed the single xbButtonBorder color palette to: xbButtonBackground and xbButtonColor so if you've customized your buttons or they look off you may need to check the following:
    • Color Palette to adjust your colors for the two new properties
    • Style Properties -> Buttons -> (Button) (Sign-up Now Button Container / Inner) (Call-to-Action Button Container / Inner)

Yes, but it´s not good, it´s a hand in the toilet :)

That´s may child and i can only change one button after trying this for more than one hour :eek:

pixel22.jpg

I take a look tomorrow again, now i´m tired.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Yes, but it´s not good, it´s a hand in the toilet :)

That´s may child and i can only change one button after trying this for more than one hour :eek:

View attachment 3685

I take a look tomorrow again, now i´m tired.
Look at these:

Screenshot_4.png

Style Properties -> Buttons, take a look at:

Button / Sign Up Now Button Container/Inner, Call to-action Button Container/Inner

Make sure the background color is now calling @xbButtonBackground and not the old property.

Good Morning,

i´ve tried this option yesterday without luck. It does´nt change the button color or something else.
So, this morning i´ve used the "Reset" Button for all button propertys. After that i changed my button colors again and the problem is solved.

pixel5.jpg
pixel6.jpg

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.