jflory7

Registered
Hello PixelExit team,

I've been using this style for a couple of months now, and one of the only things I can really think of that bothers me is the color of hyperlinks in both the editor and in actual posts. Compared to the colors of the rest of theme and the actual text itself, the gray is hard to distinguish from normal text and isn't very effective at standing out.

I was wondering how difficult it might be to change the color of hyperlinked text in both the editor and in threads themselves, because I think it would be beneficial if they were made more bold.

Thanks!

Hello PixelExit team,

I've been using this style for a couple of months now, and one of the only things I can really think of that bothers me is the color of hyperlinks in both the editor and in actual posts. Compared to the colors of the rest of theme and the actual text itself, the gray is hard to distinguish from normal text and isn't very effective at standing out.

I was wondering how difficult it might be to change the color of hyperlinked text in both the editor and in threads themselves, because I think it would be beneficial if they were made more bold.

Thanks!

Glad your enjoying it :).

Pretty easy fix:

Style Properties -> Message Elements -> User Generated Links

Set the color there, there's also a hover property right beneath it.

screenie.jpg

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back