Fixed Compatibility Issue with Addon Live Update

Trekkan

So I was reading through the discussion thread for this addon for a specific issue. I see it mentioned on this post as it being a problem with the style and it was from @Steve. As this is the same problem I'm having and use a PE style, I was wondering if there was a fix for this yet?

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
It looks like Fusion Gamers panel was shipped out without the fix.

Open up the fusiongamer_panel template

Find
Code:
ConversationsMenu_Counter
Change to:
Code:
ConversationsMenu_CounterAlt
Next find:

Code:
AlertsMenu_Counter
Change to:
Code:
AlertsMenu_CounterAlt
See if that works for you.

Trekkan

@Russ, thanks, that fixed it. But unfortunately only for Chrome, not Firefox. Not too big a deal, but thought you should know. The addon doesn't display for IE (at least not Edge) anyway, so I can't test it there.

Trekkan

Weird, no idea. I don't normally use FF, so I cleared the cache for "everything" for the timeframe, and checked every box. Still no luck.

Trekkan

@Russ, I thought this was fixed (in Chrome), but it isn't. I can switch to the default xF style and it looks correct.

I see what it's doing though. Right now, the icon is showing "12". This appears to be because the first number is how many inbox messages I have unread, and the second number is how many unread alerts I have, plus the number of unread inbox messages.

So basically the first number shouldn't be there in this case, and it should read "2" because I have one unread PM, and one unread Alert.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Installing the add-on on my dev board at the moment... will keep you updated with a fix sorry for the delay.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.