Black

Hello,
unfortunately i've been working on the design all day but still have 3 questions.
1. i have installed the plugin [TH] Forum List Tabs 1.0.3.

but unfortunately this is not displayed correctly. In DEFAULT design it is displayed correctly, so it's the design - what do I have to do to get it displayed correctly?
Unbenannt-30.jpg
Default style: Unbenannt-37.jpg

2. How do I get a distance between category and text field? this should be about 4 px.
Unbenannt-31.jpg

3. Then something else to the thing. how could I make a small box/frame with this tab thing behind the categories / forums like with the contributions?
Unbenannt-35.jpg

that's it and of course still my ticket which is still open :).
I think I'm almost done with the design.
A donation I will of course make for the help !!!

Attachments

• Unbenannt-30.jpg
    Unbenannt-30.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 13
1.) Add this to your extra.less:

Code:
.XenBase .categoryText, .XenBase .categoryTextLeft {
    display: block;
}
.XenBase .tabs.forumListTabs {
    padding-left: 5px;
}

If you ever remove the tabs you'll need to remove our CSS.

2.) Style Properties -> Message Layout -> Message Header, increase/add a margin-bottom

3.) For your setup you can add this to your extra.css:

Code:
.XenBase .forumListPanes {
    background-color: #CCC;
    padding: 5px;
}

1.) Add this to your extra.less:

Code:
.XenBase .categoryText, .XenBase .categoryTextLeft {
    display: block;
}
.XenBase .tabs.forumListTabs {
    padding-left: 5px;
}

If you ever remove the tabs you'll need to remove our CSS.

At point 1 you mean the extra.css or?or where can I find extra.less?

juhu thanks for the tabs, do you know how I might change the tab color of the buttons? with hover effect?
Unbenannt-42.jpg

and last but not least: would you know how I could swap these? so do your statistics under the tab things? so swap?
Unbenannt-46.jpg

and need your paypal address :)

Last edited:
and sry that I have so many questions...
Unbenannt-49.jpg
and sry that I have so many questions...
i would like to change the node BG and add a frame.
where could I do this?
So on the index page at the forums

Any CSS we give you, you should place inside extra.css, it's a template. Appearances -> Templates -> Extra.css

You seem to be wanting to dive quite far into styling of little areas, I'd suggest watching this:
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/how-to-change-almost-anything-quickly-and-easily.33239/

It's older but it's still relevant. You may need to reach out to the tab author, our forum stats plugins automatically adds itself to the bottom so I'm not sure why the tabs would be below it.

For individual node styling, you can use: Style Properties: [XB] Nodes -> Node Primary Content

ok Then let's just make it love to many thanks for all your effort! :)
The video brings me a lot.!

only 2 last questions on this topic and than , thats all:).
how could I get color in the tab thing in the buttons?
Unbenannt-57.jpg

AND

Your statistic plugin told your colleague to turn on debug mode, I did, but what do I have to do to offset it? and the copyright too?Picture

And your paypal address still for a donate !

As I mentioned: You may need to reach out to the tab author, our forum stats plugins automatically adds itself to the bottom so I'm not sure why the tabs would be below it.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back