Shyuan

Customer
Hi Russ,

I just purchased Core, as far as I know, it's compatible with xF1.2 Beta 5. Will you update this for RC2 or the stable version? I am asking because I would like to know roughly when can I install the theme. :)

Thank you! :)

Shyuan

Customer
QenTox, sorry if my title caused any misunderstanding. I was actually asking a different thing :) Unless you are saying it is compatible with 1.2 Beta5 and above i.e. RC1/RC2? Thanks :)

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Yep for the most part it works fine on the RC installs which is why I haven't released an update since. I do plan on a minor update coming this Tuesday which will fix some bugs/cosmetic issues.

Neal

Customer
I've just updated but I still get a message in the control panel stating "There are templates that may be outdated. Click here to review them."

jörgk

Customer
I've just updated but I still get a message in the control panel stating "There are templates that may be outdated. Click here to review them."
I hav the same problem, what have i to do? it shows that the navigatione template nee some work?

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Ya I'm an idiot, go to style properties -> outdated templates, click merge templates and hit save, I made a last minute change on xenBase and forgot to roll down.

jörgk

Customer
The custom template is out of date but has been edited more recently than the parent. Merging can only be done by hand.

jörgk

Customer
oki,

next problem: the text in login button in the header is away. the text is only theire, if i go with the mouse on the button.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.