creaky

Customer
These aren't issues with the Nova style but a couple of small things

The Nova link in the footer links to what I assume is your test site, happens both here and in the download.

Also the text document in the zip mentions Flat Awesome Light instead of Nova.

Lastly in the preview thread the menu briefly shows as red instead of the default blue, do you happen to know the HEX code for that red?

Love the style so far, works perfectly.

These aren't issues with the Nova style but a couple of small things

The Nova link in the footer links to what I assume is your test site, happens both here and in the download.

Also the text document in the zip mentions Flat Awesome Light instead of Nova.

Lastly in the preview thread the menu briefly shows as red instead of the default blue, do you happen to know the HEX code for that red?

Love the style so far, works perfectly.

I'm assuming you referred to the social icons? If so it was an accident on our original 2.0.10 release which had "test" in the field for some of the social links. You can edit them: Style Properties -> Basic options. I'll get the demo board updated next release which will correct this.

For the hex, maybe one of these?
#b53d3b or: #c3496d
I had 2 different red tones in there :).

Regarding the thread preview, I'm not seeing this red.... anyway for a screenshot?

In the footer of Nova the first block the word Nova links to I assume your test site.

By preview I meant the images in the Nova preview thread showing the red navigation.

Ah I see, the text logo, I got that fixed for next release sorry about that...

Screenshot_1.png

#b53d3b

That one? If so go to Color Palette -> Color 4, will change all the blueish color.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back