scorps

Registered
Hello all , (am adressing to Russ , cause i will talk about his site :p)

i d like to pute the same slider bro but without the texte and button window . only image (same width and same display and same auto change effect , same position ^^)

like here :
1485381688-capture-d-ecran-2017-01-25-a-23-00-26.png

thank you very much bro

@Russ

You can use the backstretch script we have built in to slide through images, check: Style Properties -> [XB] General Setup, we let you choose which div you want to place it on and set multiple images along with transition times.

That´s a good question.
I´ve tried this some weeks ago, but it does not work for me.
Is my way the right way to use the selector or have i to use the "... " ?
Of course, Backstretch was enabled :)

pixel13.jpg

You can use the backstretch script we have built in to slide through images, check: Style Properties -> [XB] General Setup, we let you choose which div you want to place it on and set multiple images along with transition times.
oh so bro this exemple on that forum is using a xenforo option? not an add on ? cause i want exactly the same display and size but without global window texte

You'll need to create custom html to your needs then. A simple div, with a width 100%, height to whatever you'd like. From there you can use the backstretch to rotate images as one method.

Support on these forums is for general style inquiries though, we can direct you in the correct path but anything custom to your site you can feel free to submit a work request and we can work on it for a charge.

https://pixelexit.com/link-forums/request-custom-work.65/

oh i see ... im out of money now (student ..) .. haha . but cant i juste use an add on or css code to post juste image banner like a slider ? really must create custom html for this ? ..

@scorps unfortunately part of running a website and modifying a style to your likening is a learning experience. I feel our support here is pretty top notch but you do need to dive in and try to achieve things on your own as well. I've told you exactly how to achieve what you're wanting, you just need to actually listen and do it. We can't realistically sit here and code every custom request someone wants for free or else we'd get nothing done.

You can use this guide as a reference:
https://pixelexit.com/resources/welcome-notice-general-banner.18/
You don't need to have the text, just remove that from the html.

Setup backstretch as mentioned above using ("xbNoticeWrapper")

You have exactly what you're wanting. It feels like you want us to go in and just do everything for you which isn't going to happen. If you have questions on how to do something, please ask away, we'll be more than happy with guide you in the right direction.

thank bro for your good job ,

i juste try to do this , i goes to extra.css and added the banner but ... i want to know how i can add more than one banner and make the rotation effect ...
screen :

170126095515431924.png

my friend did it for me like this ... :

Code:
.xbNoticeWrapper
{
   box-sizing: border-box;
  background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) url("http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/04/1485379020-imgpsh-fullsize.png") no-repeat scroll center center / 100% auto;
   text-align: center;
   color: #fff;
}
.xbNoticeInner
{
   background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.20);
   display: flex;
   align-items: center;
   justify-content: center;
   min-height: 200px;
   line-height: 1.4;
}
.xbNoticeContent h2
{
   font-size: 26px;
   font-weight: bold;
}
.xbNoticeContent h6
{
   font-size: 22px;
   padding-bottom: 7px;
}
.xbNoticeContent .button
{
   height: 36px;
   line-height: 34px;
   padding: 0 15px;
}
.xbNoticeContent
{
   background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5);
   padding: 10px;
}

i did it like your tutorial mais dont found how to add mutiple banners with rotation effect..

thank you Russ and alot :)

Last edited:
Thanks russ will try this tomorrow when get my pc but have you an idea how to make banner appear only on index for visitors and not on all pages ..?

thanks

Last edited:

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back