cannabis ape

Registered
Hello again,

I found your thread about custom node icons and followed it.

Choose to replace a default icon with the bullhorn and put this in my extra.less
Code:
.node.node--id2 .node-icon i:before { content: "\f0a1";}

But nothing changed, what did I do wrong?

Cheers

Hello again,

I found your thread about custom node icons and followed it.

Choose to replace a default icon with the bullhorn and put this in my extra.less
Code:
.node.node--id2 .node-icon i:before { content: "\f0a1";}

But nothing changed, what did I do wrong?

Cheers

Go to style properties -> Forum / node list, enable Show node ID's

This will actually show the specific CSS you need for each node. Then replace with your icon. If it's still not working it could be a problem with something else in your extra.less. Try placing it at the top of the file just for testing.

Go to style properties -> Forum / node list, enable Show node ID's

This will actually show the specific CSS you need for each node. Then replace with your icon. If it's still not working it could be a problem with something else in your extra.less. Try placing it at the top of the file just for testing.
Could have sworn I place it in extra.less but it seems I've put it somewhere else, works now.

Ps, I'm gonna PM you about a little but has driving me crazy for the past hour. I can't seem to change a certain text color.

One more question regarding your custom node icons guide.

I read the part about changing color when all post in that thread is read but I have a custom FA icon. How can I change the color for the icon if all posts are read?

NEW
sb54yol8sv.org-2018-08-16-19-37-56.png
Read
f1lh04.png

The read icon color inherits from: Style Properties -> Forum / node list, the unread/read colors are set there.
See how dumb I am :D I was wondering why it didn't change colors but that's because I added color in the CSS thus overwriting the forum list defaults..

But as I said, I'm learning on the go and have learned a lot about the Xenforo software and some CSS. A little bit by reading guides on the xenforo forum, a really small part by testing on my own but most I have learned from you.

I won't forget about that! (y)

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back