Hi there,

I used to have custom node icons however after the upgrade they stopped working, they used some code in the old extra.

How do I change node icons now?

And I used to have the number of threads (458) and messages right below node, now is like this and I don't like it.
ghee.jpg

Is there an option to toggle this back?

Thanks!

Hi there,

I used to have custom node icons however after the upgrade they stopped working, they used some code in the old extra.

How do I change node icons now?

And I used to have the number of threads (458) and messages right below node, now is like this and I don't like it.
View attachment 7542

Is there an option to toggle this back?

Thanks!
A lot of things changed with Xf2 so no code will work on it from XF1.

For the forum layout go to Style propertiee -> forum/node list, for the forum layout choose classic.

For the icons did you have images or just font awesome icons?

It'll use new CSS, something like:

Code:
.block-body
{
    .node-icon
    {
        padding-right: 10px;
        width: 60px;
        i
        {
        width: 40px;
        height: 40px;
        &:before
        {
            opacity: 0 !important;
        }
        }
    }
    .node--id90 .node-icon i { background: url(styles/default/xenforo/icn-frontnews1.png) no-repeat center center; }
    .node--id90.node--unread .node-icon i { background: url(styles/default/xenforo/icn-frontnews2.png) no-repeat center center; }
    .node--id66 .node-icon i { background: url(styles/default/xenforo/icn-frontnews1.png) no-repeat center center; }
    .node--id66.node--unread .node-icon i { background: url(styles/default/xenforo/icn-frontnews2.png) no-repeat center center; }
}

This example would be for read/unread on a single node.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back