XF 2.x Custom thread field Styling?

AbnVet

Customer
hello - I apologies I am searching before posting but I have been away from xenforo for quite a while now and I am rusty especially with a lot of these new features.

I am really liking this custom thread field however I am not really liking how it is displaying after the post and the before post I feel like it doesn't stand out enough.

is it possible to change font format, size, style and etc?

Attachments

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Something like this would work:

Code:
.blockStatus.blockStatus--info  { background-color: #CCC; font-size: 14px; }
Of course, adjust the css to your likening :).

AbnVet

Customer
Something like this would work:

Code:
.blockStatus.blockStatus--info  { background-color: #CCC; font-size: 14px; }
Of course, adjust the css to your likening :).

sorry I have searched for that code and it does not come up where is that located at

AbnVet

Customer
Russ,

I cant emphasize how much I have appreciated your support and very happy I remembered I had a style from you back when I had 1x - Your help has been just amazing and I am learning a lot that is helping me become more comfortable (at least in following instructions) :)

So I played around a bit and posted what I did so far is there another function that would control the "question text" Would like the options to change the color and maybe make it bold.

Attachments

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
You'll place something like this in extra.less:

Code:
.blockStatus.blockStatus--info dt {
    font-weight: bold;
    color: rgb(255, 0, 0);
}/code]

Does that help?

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.