Fixed Detour theme

Discussion in 'Closed Reports' started by mjn, Apr 15, 2017.

1. mjn

mjn Customer

Before submitting a bug report we usually recommend trying to replicate the problem on a default XenForo style(if applicable) to eliminate the possibility of it being a bug related to our styles.

Website address(optional):
    Bug Report Details
    :
    Please could you have a look at the attached image of the Detour theme.
    There is a bug whereby if there are more than 99 pages in a thread (double digit pages) the third digit appears outside of the Grey box.
    It's hard to explain but the attached image will show what I mean.
    Is there a way in css maybe to expand the grey box to enclose all of the digits.
    Thanks.

Capture.JPG

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  2. Steve

Steve Designer

Will likely need to get some access to investigate it a little more. I can't replicate it on our dev board. If you want start a new ticket with details.

3. mjn

mjn Customer

Hi Steve.
    After I wrote you I found the css that controls the width of the box's, it was set at 19px, I changed it to a higher number (26px) and now everything looks fine. Thanks for your reply anyway.

Ruby likes this.
  4. Steve

Steve Designer

Strange, the default width is 19px so I'm wondering if you have some other CSS causing the issue.

5. Russ

Russ Designer

I've approached this on a XenBase level, essentially rather than inheriting the default XenBase SMALL font it'll use 11px (XF uses 11px by default). What could happen on the current releases is if you changed the font size or even family possibly it would make the #'s go outside the box on 3 digits page nav.

Let's work together on your next project

Contact us today to talk about how we can help you