Boone

The Apex Light style has blue as a dominant color.

I'd like to make the same exact style as red, orange, etc....

Which property do I change?

And...

What would be the hierachy?

1. -XenBase 1.4.2
  2. - Apex Light
  3. - Apex Blue
  4. - Apex Red
  5. - Apex Green
  6. - And so on????

Thanks!

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Ideally your setup would be:

• XenBase
    • Apex Light
      • Your Custom style you put all your edits into
        • Custom Red
        • Custom Green
        • Custom Yellow
This way you put all your main edits into "Your custom style", but only change the Color palette (xbcolor1 I think it is) to the new color you want on the child styles.

Steve

Pixel Exit Staff
Yea and you can just change each of the blue color palettes or use the sliders in the color palette.

Boone

Sorry, having a brain freeze.

I'd like to make an exact copy(copies) of the style I'm using. It's the blue and then I'd like a red, green, etc.... So when I make a change it trickles down automatically to the blue, red, green, etc...

How do I accomplish this?

Thanks!!

EDIT: Also, I don't think it's xbcolor1 to change colors (post #2). Which one is it?

Again, thank you!!

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Just create child styles of your primary style:

• XenBase
    • Apex
      • - Your custom style default is blue
        • - Red child of your custom style(only change the xbColor1/primaryMedium/inlineMod would effect the blues)

Boone

OK. I did that. I have to put in the edits that I did myself to the new red skin, it didn't trickle down from the blue.

Does this mean I did it right?

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
OK. I did that. I have to put in the edits that I did myself to the new red skin, it didn't trickle down from the blue.

Does this mean I did it right?
Going back through any unanswered questions by us... sorry @Boone missed this. Did you get this figured out?

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.