jflory7

Before submitting a bug report we usually recommend trying to replicate the problem on a default XenForo style(if applicable) to eliminate the possibility of it being a bug related to our styles.

Website address (optional): crystalcraftmc.com
Bug Report Details:
When using the off-canvas menu, it appears that the search option appears twice. Tested from an HTC One M8 using Firefox for Android.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Should of thought of that :D, the search should of been an option in the off-canvas menu.

EXTRA.CSS:

Code:
.xbOffCanvasOpen .navTab.searchMini {
display: none !important;
}
EDITED*** Use this

I have some options planned for the menu which this will be one of them(enable/disable the search).

jflory7

Should of thought of that :D, the search should of been an option in the off-canvas menu.

EXTRA.CSS:

Code:
}
EDITED*** Use this

I have some options planned for the menu which this will be one of them(enable/disable the search).
Awesome, thanks, just applied this to my forum!

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
You may have an older class on your navigation possibly... Can you inspect the element in a browser to see the class?

Default is I think .searchMini which gets hidden, yours may be a different name:

Screenshot_19.png

@Russ dont know if this was smart or not... but only way I could fix it, was to add this:

Code:
.xbOffCanvasOpen .navTab.xbOffCanvasExtraLink {
}
into:
xb_offcanvas_menu.css

I tried in EXTRA.CSS as well, but no luck at all.

jflory7

EXTRA.CSS:

Code:
}
EDITED*** Use this

Also, to follow up, this actually didn't work for me either. What @kaieivindm posted worked for me also.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.