Edge Canvas

Here you go:

Hi @Russ ,
Long time no talk! I hope you are doing well.

I enjoy "canvas" theme and just read that your theme have no that option.

Do you have any plan to release a "canvas" option for each of your theme in the demo board?

Thank you and have a great day!

Hi @Russ ,
Long time no talk! I hope you are doing well.

I enjoy "canvas" theme and just read that your theme have no that option.

Do you have any plan to release a "canvas" option for each of your theme in the demo board?

Thank you and have a great day!

Hope all is well :), Sadly.... I think there may be performance issues when you have too many styles installed on a single forum. We had some weird issues that started to show up after we installed Evolve and all the color variations. If you'd like to see a specific style's version of Canvas let me know.

Hope all is well :), Sadly.... I think there may be performance issues when you have too many styles installed on a single forum. We had some weird issues that started to show up after we installed Evolve and all the color variations. If you'd like to see a specific style's version of Canvas let me know.
Oh, that's a sad limitation!

I was interested in the canvas version of XenBase, love the simplicity of that theme.

Oh, that's a sad limitation!

I was interested in the canvas version of XenBase, love the simplicity of that theme.

You can use the style selector in the footer to find the XenBase - Canvas style :). I've just added it.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back