jflory7

Before submitting a bug report we usually recommend trying to replicate the problem on a default XenForo style(if applicable) to eliminate the possibility of it being a bug related to our styles.

Website address(optional): http://crystalcraftmc.com
User Agent String: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Fedora; Linux x86_64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
Bug Report Details: I noticed on my installation today that it seems the smilies tab for the Legendary style is a bit out of place, and it doesn't seem to render properly as a tab.

Last edited:

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Try something like this:

Code:
html .redactor_box .redactor_smilies .tabs a
{
color: #fff;
line-height: 36px;
}

jflory7

This is inside 1.4.5 release :)
Awesome! And not to be pushy, but there is a general estimate for when we can expect this? You said it would be out in a week or two last month, and I was just curious when it might be on the way (only reason I'm remembering is because there's just a couple irrelevant bugs, like the color of text visible for moderators on deleted posts, that make me remember).

Even if you have no idea or if you think it would be in May, I was just curious. I am very appreciative of the work you guys put out and I am still a happy customer. :) Looking forward to the 1.4.5 update!

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Awesome! And not to be pushy, but there is a general estimate for when we can expect this? You said it would be out in a week or two last month, and I was just curious when it might be on the way (only reason I'm remembering is because there's just a couple irrelevant bugs, like the color of text visible for moderators on deleted posts, that make me remember).

Even if you have no idea or if you think it would be in May, I was just curious. I am very appreciative of the work you guys put out and I am still a happy customer. :) Looking forward to the 1.4.5 update!

https://pixelexit.com/threads/1-4-5-updates.2179/#post-9613

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.