Editor: Smilies Tabs out of place

Discussion in 'Closed Reports' started by jflory7, Mar 6, 2015.

1. jflory7

jflory7 Customer

Before submitting a bug report we usually recommend trying to replicate the problem on a default XenForo style(if applicable) to eliminate the possibility of it being a bug related to our styles.

Website address(optional): http://crystalcraftmc.com
    User Agent String: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Fedora; Linux x86_64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
    Bug Report Details: I noticed on my installation today that it seems the smilies tab for the Legendary style is a bit out of place, and it doesn't seem to render properly as a tab.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
    Steve likes this.
  2. Steve

Steve Designer

Thanks for reporting. I'll look at a fix and post results so you can apply it if you wish.

jflory7 likes this.
  3. jflory7

jflory7 Customer

Thanks, looking forward to it!

4. Russ

Russ Designer

Try something like this:

Code:
    Copy Source
    html .redactor_box .redactor_smilies .tabs a
    {
    color: #fff;
    line-height: 36px;
    }

jflory7 likes this.
  5. Russ

Russ Designer

This is inside 1.4.5 release :)

6. jflory7

jflory7 Customer

Awesome! And not to be pushy, but there is a general estimate for when we can expect this? You said it would be out in a week or two last month, and I was just curious when it might be on the way (only reason I'm remembering is because there's just a couple irrelevant bugs, like the color of text visible for moderators on deleted posts, that make me remember).

Even if you have no idea or if you think it would be in May, I was just curious. I am very appreciative of the work you guys put out and I am still a happy customer. :) Looking forward to the 1.4.5 update!

7. Russ

Russ Designer

https://pixelexit.com/threads/1-4-5-updates.2179/#post-9613

jflory7 likes this.
  8. jflory7

jflory7 Customer

9. Russ

Russ Designer

Emails coming shortly :)

jflory7 likes this.

Let's work together on your next project

Contact us today to talk about how we can help you