embed Gamer Profiles icon in front of user field?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by OUTL4W, Feb 19, 2016.

1. OUTL4W

OUTL4W Customer

Was wondering if you could divulge how to embed an icon in front of the custom user field?
    upload_2016-2-19_22-41-38.png

would like to duplicate the YT icon for the "Youtube Channel ID" field I created to support channels that don't have a unique name....or is it classified? I was browsing the xml but was hoping there's a simpler way.

2. Steve

Steve Designer

I actually have that YouTube deal sorted for the next version, I'm just trying to make sure I get the User Field queries right for the update. Also an update to the icons that make them much better for mobile viewing (not blurry). To give you an idea of what they look like enlarged (zoomed in). ;)

upload_2016-2-20_21-26-7.png

Mason K., OUTL4W and Redh like this.
  3. OUTL4W

OUTL4W Customer

Will this also fix the issue with your "hide extra user info" css edit?

4. Steve

Steve Designer

I haven't looked into that just yet.

5. Steve

Steve Designer

But...You can try removing the overflow: hidden; on .messageUserBlock .extraUserInfo CSS.

6. OUTL4W

OUTL4W Customer

That did work but only drawback was that the userinfo remained visible wether hovering or not. Oh wellll.

7. Trevor dunlop

Trevor dunlop Customer

Looks great, Just would need update on old gamer profiles, so many more icons could go on :) please please update

8. Steve

Steve Designer

What do you mean exactly? Gamer Profiles works fine and you can add new icons manually.