Evolve Theme Saving "Basic Options" gives error.

losgaming

Customer
saving the basic options in the style properties for the "Evolve" theme wont work as it gives out an error. Im using the latest version of xenforo , everything works fine except for this...

losgaming

Customer

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    34.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    34.8 KB · Views: 18

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
This comes down to some aggressive firewall usually. If you edit the typography on the default style I believe it'll throw the same error. You need to reach out to your host for help.

It's not a style related issue and you will run into other problems if it's not fixed.

losgaming

Customer
i see,
This comes down to some aggressive firewall usually. If you edit the typography on the default style I believe it'll throw the same error. You need to reach out to your host for help.

It's not a style related issue and you will run into other problems if it's not fixed.
i see, can you give me a general tip for what type of firewall? Ill reach out to the host

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
If you view your console when the error shows, it should give you more details on what to tell your host. Last few times it was due to "ModSecurity".

losgaming

Customer
If you view your console when the error shows, it should give you more details on what to tell your host. Last few times it was due to "ModSecurity".
contacted the host they disabled "ModSecurity" for me and everything seems to work fine now. Although they warned its risky to due so...

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.