Souupy

Registered
Greetings again!

Not really too sure if I should ask here, but after my other question has been solved, another one arises xd
For some reason, on the FA+ styles (both the don't edit template and the edited template), they are missing the Add Photo/Video buttons:

Flatawesome +:
upload_2016-4-28_14-53-29.png

XenBase:
upload_2016-4-28_14-54-5.png

Cheers~

Admin preferably, with just appearance access.

I have a feeling: Style Properties -> Breadcrumb -> Shift Call-To-Action out of breadcrumb would "correct" the issue. That said we made adjustments a few patches ago which we thought corrected that option. All other add-ons seem to be working so I'm wondering if he's adding them a different way.

Admin preferably, with just appearance access.

I have a feeling: Style Properties -> Breadcrumb -> Shift Call-To-Action out of breadcrumb would "correct" the issue. That said we made adjustments a few patches ago which we thought corrected that option. All other add-ons seem to be working so I'm wondering if he's adding them a different way.
Alright, and unticking the Shift Call-to-Action option solved the problem ;o
I'll ask sonnb about it. Also, thank you as well :D

Hey @Russ, would you be also to know how to go around this graphical problem? It seems like the themes that have favicons enabled are having this issue (XenGallery buttons on editor):
upload_2016-4-29_10-16-52.png

Do I just replace them through the EXTRA.css template or something else? Thanks~

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back