1. This forum is dedicated to suggestions for our free & premium styles for XenForo. If you need to post a bug relating to XenBase or a style please use this forum for reporting bugs or this forum for style support. Alternatively you may submit a ticket here.

Few EDGE improvements

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by abdfahim, Feb 3, 2017.

1. abdfahim

abdfahim Customer

(Sorry for too many posts, I am too much excited with my first Style)

2 Suggestion, if those make sense,

1) Is it possible to make the avatars centered in the NEWEST MEMBERS block?

upload_2017-2-3_16-35-12.png

2) The tab bar looks disjoint to the members block (not sure what would makes it better, though)

upload_2017-2-3_16-38-13.png

2. Russ

Russ Designer

Hey I'm all for bug reports and suggestions, we don't get too many so this kind of stuff makes me happy :).

I'll look into the suggestions and see what I can do with them.

abdfahim likes this.
  3. W.D

W.D Customer

Save making a new thread I guess I'll share a few "bugging" me things here. Hope you don't mind haha.

Firstly, Love the theme. :) Torn between Archon and EDGE now haha.

As for things that could do with tweaking.

The login popup socials don't go full width like the buttons, Also happens on the main PixelExit site theme so may need checking on all styles.
    [​IMG]

On the nodes the bottom right corner has a rogue "border-bottom-right-radius" yet the left bottom has none. Only noticed it because I like to tweak styles to my forums colors and I had made it dark so it stood out.

On the sidebar login, Can the login/register buttons be made full width like the socials?

Can't reproduce this now but on chrome the footer isn't always sticky. Not sure how I done that but it fixed itself lol.

Keep up the good work guys. :)

4. Russ

Russ Designer

The social buttons will be the end of me. It was a fix for another bug that I overlooked in the overlay :D.

By the footer being not always sticky what exactly are you referring too?

5. W.D

W.D Customer

Sorry :( haha. And Not sure how it happened but I disabled the advanced footer and Chrome had a gap of like 2cm in the footer. I enabled the advanced footer again then redisabled and it's been fine since not sure how it happened. Only mentioned incase others had this issue.

Sorry for the delay just woken up.