First Impressions counts. Review of the first hour.

Sup.

After testing mybb last week trying to replicate some mods that my fav xenforo forum had (bhw) I came fast to the realization it's too much work to achieve what I want.

So bought Xenforo last weekend and starting to experiment with it, getting it to look like my website so it would look like it all fit together.

But as I never used or customized xenforo having a slow start. Nevertheless learned a lot within a week and got some customizing done, probably too much time behind it as I dream about the code and when i wake up I can't stop thinking of things I need to do.

Today I bought flatawesome, TBH I was going to go with a theme from themehouse first and never heard of pixelexit but after someone on xenforo told me to check this site out I did.

I saw a support forum which is always a plus and had a convo with @Russ so thought let's give it a go.

So far I've seen that Flatawesome have a lot of extra options and some of them already were useful.

Still got a bunch of small editing to do to get the workflow I prefer so you guys will be seeing me to coming weeks.

Anyway, good experience so far.

Sup.

After testing mybb last week trying to replicate some mods that my fav xenforo forum had (bhw) I came fast to the realization it's too much work to achieve what I want.

So bought Xenforo last weekend and starting to experiment with it, getting it to look like my website so it would look like it all fit together.

But as I never used or customized xenforo having a slow start. Nevertheless learned a lot within a week and got some customizing done, probably too much time behind it as I dream about the code and when i wake up I can't stop thinking of things I need to do.

Today I bought flatawesome, TBH I was going to go with a theme from themehouse first and never heard of pixelexit but after someone on xenforo told me to check this site out I did.

I saw a support forum which is always a plus and had a convo with @Russ so thought let's give it a go.

So far I've seen that Flatawesome have a lot of extra options and some of them already were useful.

Still got a bunch of small editing to do to get the workflow I prefer so you guys will be seeing me to coming weeks.

Anyway, good experience so far.
@cannabis ape I'm glad you joined here you are in good hands with the community here.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.