jflory7

Registered
Hello,

Today, when editing a post on my forums, I noticed that the text color seems to be black by default, which makes it nearly impossible to read the text in the "Edit" box.

3b0c3aced3830d1c73d7fe1d4a0029c9.png

The actual post's color is white, and when writing a new reply, the color is also white — it's only when editing a post that the text appears black.

What is the quick fix for this? Thanks!

I see the text render black for a split second when editing in an overlay but it doesn't stay that way, nor can I see why it would be black.

Could you try setting a color here:

Screenshot_27.png

Set the Text Color to @contentText, see if that helps out at all

Have you made any color palette changes?
No, I have not.

I see the text render black for a split second when editing in an overlay but it doesn't stay that way, nor can I see why it would be black.
Hmmm. I went back to edit the post, and the text color was restored. While I was editing, the text remained black, and when I went to edit other posts around that time, others were black as well. But I went back this morning and the post color went back to normal. o_O

2f91b4aa35b3da2f096c141300069faf.png

Perhaps something just didn't load properly in my browser. Oh well!

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back